Job of the Week: Nursery Manager opportunity in Kingston
By The Editor
15th Feb 2021 | Local News
The jobs market can be tough out there right now - luckily here at Kingston Nub News we are here to help.
Every week we will be showcasing a job opportunity in the Kingston area.
Here is a look at a great opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager:
Nursery Manager at Garden House Nursery Schools
Up to £41,000 pa
A fantastic opportunity in a key management role to join a Nursery Group based in Kingston Upon Thames, who have been established 18 years and are now looking to expand.
Work in an Edwardian House with a beautiful garden, bright spacious rooms and large outdoor space.
Garden House Nursery Schools are progressive Reggio Emilia Nursery Schools in Surrey for children aged 6 months to 5 years old.
The private company was established in 2003 and currently operates 2 boutique children's nursery schools, where a completely child-led play based learning environment is key.
Garden House Nursery Schools are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager/Head of Nursery with experience in a leadership role and a Degree in Early Years Education.
In turn, Head Office will offer full support with regard to administration and finance so that you can focus on the development of the children and your team.
The role offers:
- 40 hours per week with paid breaks- 32 days of holiday
- Incentive/Bonus Scheme- Pension
- Healthcare support- Round the world trip after 5 years' service Successful applicants will be:
- Very energetic and ambitious with excellent problem-solving skills
- Prepared to work in an evolving, sometimes challenging environment to continue to develop their practice as a leader/practitioner
- Familiar with the Reggio Emilia approach and passionate about child-led learning, embedding this approach into all aspects of their practice
- Someone who loves working with children, mentoring a team, and being creative at finding and inspiring ways to create an exceptional setting
- Leadership Experience in an Early Years setting within the UK- The right to work in the UK
- No convictions and cautions- A clear DBS
A clear training plan to enable you to further your career with Garden House
Applications close 11th March 2021.
Find out more HERE