Man arrested in connection with Bushy Park dog attack last month

A man in his 20s has been arrested and interviewed by police in connection with a dog attack that took place in Bushy Park last month.
Teddington Ward Neighbourhood Policing Team announced on Monday that they had located a suspect in the case and thanked the public for their help in sharing an appeal.
They said: "Following a Police appeal into a dog attack in Bushy Park in April this year where several people were injured, a male has been arrested and interviewed.
"We would like to thank all those who helped us locate the suspect."
A police spokesperson later told Nub News: "One male in his 20s has been arrested and bailed to return at a later date.
"Investigation is still ongoing."
For the latest Kingston news follow us on social media @KingstonNubNews
You can subscribe to our FREE weekly newsletter featuring exclusive articles just for subscribers by typing your email into the box below
Share: