Kingston property of the week: Victorian villa with stunning conservatory near Norbiton station
By Ellie Brown - Local Democracy Reporter
1st Aug 2021 | Property of the Week
Looking for a home in Kingston? You've come to the right place.
Each week Kingston Nub News highlights a property for sale in our town that we think will be of interest to our readers.
We also have a dedicated Kingston property page , making it easier than ever to find a home in our town.
Click HERE to see the latest listings.
Today's featured home is a Victorian villa located near Norbiton station.
This gorgeous 4-bedroom house boasts bay windows, a period fireplace and stunning glass conservatory.
There's plenty of living space, with 2 reception rooms and a breakfast dining room on the ground floor alone.
It also has an enviable location in North-east Kingston close to both the town centre and Richmond Park.
The guide price is £1,500,000 and the property is on the market with Carringtons
Full details are on the Rightmove website HERE
Full details of the property are below.
Clifton Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Guide price: £1,500,000
Property type: Detached
Size: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Detached Villa- 4 Bedrooms
- Close to Richmond Park- Huge scope to extend and develop (STTP)
- Off - street parking- Close to outstanding schools
- Close to Norbiton Station- Close to Kingston Town Centre
- 2 bathrooms- Chain Free sale Property description This imposing, detached Victorian property in North Kingston offers spacious family accommodation and off street parking in a sought after location within close proximity for outstanding schools. This stunning family home comprises four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. The house is entered via a welcoming and spacious reception hallway which leads to a large front reception room with bay window. A modern downstairs shower room is also accessible from the entrance hall. The ground floor boasts a spacious second reception (dining room) which through double doors opens onto the picturesque conservatory. A separate breakfast dining room and kitchen complete the downstairs living area, whilst a car port and storage room can be found on the sides of the house. The private and landscaped garden is accessed via either the kitchen, conservatory or side access. Off street parking is provided with a car port. This truly breath-taking family home is ideally located; within close proximity of Norbiton train station and Kingston town centre, local shops and restaurants. Richmond Park and the River Thames are also close by. Opportunities to extend subject to planning permission (STTP) and make your own mark on this fabulous family home. The property is sold with no onward chain. Find all the latest news from Kingston on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .