360 DEGREE TOUR - property of the week: 1930s Tudor-style maisonette with private garden in North Kingston
By Ellie Brown - Local Democracy Reporter
24th Aug 2021 | Property of the Week
Looking for a home in Kingston? You've come to the right place.
Every week Kingston Nub News highlights a property for sale in the Kingston area.
And with our Kingston property page , it's never been easier to look for a home in our town.
Today we're featuring this cosy and characterful 2-bedroom maisonette in North Kingston, on the market with local estate agents Mervyn Smith.
Built in the 1930s in a traditional Tudor style, the maisonette has charm to spare and boasts a stable door, balcony and private garden.
But there's more to the space than just fairytale features. With a refurbished bathroom, kitchen equipped with Neff induction hob and two parking spaces, there is enough to keep modern inhabitants content.
The asking price is £410,000 and it is located on North Kingston's popular Latchmere Lane.
For more info and to enquire about viewings, visit the Mervyn Smith website
Full details of the listing below.
Latchmere Lane, North Kingston
- Price: £410,000- Property type: First floor Maisonette
- Lease: the property will be available with a new lease of 99 years from 29th September 2021. This includes a ground rent of £300 per year, to increase by £200 p/a after 25 years
- Charming lounge/dining room with an open fireplace- Store area over the entrance stairs.
- Refurbished bathroom with white suite and wainscotting- Fitted kitchen with appliances including recently installed Neff hob, and with rear stable door to a BALCONY and steps down to the pretty patio style garden
- Gas central heating system and double glazed windows.- Useful storage loft
- The property also benefits from a GARAGE and a section of land on the entrance into the garage which provides an ADDITIONAL REAR PARKING SPACE
- Located in the popular North Kingston Tudor development within reach of sought after Latchmere School and St Agatha's School- The open spaces of Latchmere Recreation Ground are just to the rear and the property is moments from local shops, a Post Office, a branch library and buses to central Kingston and Richmond