Teaching Assistant (Immediate Start) (EXPIRED)
Kingston Upon Thames
Closing Date: 15th February 2024
Are you looking to start your career in education as an Classroom Assistant? Love supporting children? Live local to Kingston upon Thames?
If so, we are recruiting a Classroom Assistant to work within a fantastic school, located in the Kingston upon Thames area. This will be a full time role, from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm. As a Classroom Assistant you will need to be confident supporting the child with their learning, development and personal growth.
No previous experience working in a school required as a Classroom Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity and can provide a recent reference relating to this role!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Classroom Assistant!
- Support a child with their learning and development as a Classroom Assistant
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Build a close bond with the child to ensure they feel comfortable both inside and outside the classroom
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Classroom Assistant
- Work 1:1 with the child to ensure they achieve their developmental milestones
- Available Immediately!
- Willing to support SEN children as a Classroom Assistant
- Passion for working with children as a Classroom Assistant
- Have experience with children in some capacity you can provide a reference for
- Live local to Kingston upon Thames or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
Free CPD courses worth 144.50 once cleared to work
We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.